Monday, December 15, 2008

A good surprise for the birthday of my mom (:

Today was the birthday of my mom.
Since saturday, I had this idea and made a plan with
my step-dad for this surprise.

Today, I went to a store for find a present to my mom. I searched during 30 minutes!!! (maybe more...). But I found THE present! I knew she loved a lot horses!! So, I bought her a big book of 335 pages, with a lot of beautiful pictures!


When I came to her home, I wrapped her present in a beautiful paper. Writen some words in a birthday card.


And when she was arrived, I hid in a room, in the dark, and when it was ok, my step-dad strike to the door and I said "bon anniversaire" (happy birthday) to my mom, she was very surprised!!! It was very excited and fun!!! (=
She was really happy when she saw the book and the card (=




ps : Please, be nice, it's my first article in english, it was a bit hard... (:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on writing your blog in English! This is great!

Anonymous said...

j'essaye meme pas de lire :o