Monday, August 24, 2009

Maybe it's time for a big change in my life...




One day, i've heard something... God chooses a destiny for each of us. But, if you could change your destiny, what would you change?
Someone would like to change his style, for another, it's color of hair...
I have better projects for my life.
I'm young, it's a chance and moment for make changes. My biggest project is to leave France, go to the USA for going to school and learn english and have a job in the same time. I know that it's rather ambitious. Especially when you don't have any idea of how things happens in another country than yours.
Why do I want to learn english and become bilingual? Because I would like to be a translator. Translate books from french to english or from english to french, etc... I think it's a nice job, hard, but beautiful. Before, when one asked me which job I wanted to do, I didn't know what answer. But now I KNOW! And this is why I really really want to take english courses, as much time as I will need.

Does God will be with me on this path? I hope so...

Wait & see...

L.

2 comments:

Virginie, Gernevie ;) said...

Est-ce que Dieu existe vraiment telle est la question.
En attendant si tu as trouvé ta voie fonce !! Renseigne toi peut-être dans un premier temps pour être jeune fille au pair aux Us ou même en Angleterre c'est un bon début

BALLET NEWS said...

Good morning - I just had to stop by and leave you a note because you have the most wonderfully fabulous blog. I've loved reading your interesting posts, all very creative and great pictures too. What could be more perfect ? Thanks for sharing them all and best wishes...