Thursday, November 20, 2008

I believe in Fairies....

Do you believe in Fairies too?? haha

I adore to make pretty fairies with "disney.com" since I saw the movie of Tinker Bell. And I love to give them some originals names :)

Thus far I made 6 fairies.


The first was "Prune" :











The 2nd was "Soléa" :












The third was "Nyra" :












The fourth was "Crystal" :












The fifth was "Joy" :










And the last is "Shanna" (my favorite) :













It's too funny to create these fairies :)

We have a lot of choice of jewels, outfits, colors of hairs & hairstyle, colors of eyes.... :)

If you want also to make your own fairy... go to "http://pixiehollow.go.com/"

Enjoy!! ;-)

Laetitia <3>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tres bien et ma traduc'?ZZ

Bisousss

Anonymous said...

Hey si t'a change de blog c'est pour nous mettre des news hein ZZ lool

Biiisousssssss

Tinkerbell808 said...

oui minute papillon y'en a un en préparation, me faut un peu de temps pour l'écrire celui là...
Mais sa viens t'inquiète mobylette lol

Anonymous said...

Crystal elle me plait bien c est peut etre a cause de son prenom ^^